Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following rules. If you do not agree with these Terms of Usage, then you may not use this website.
Below are the basic terms of transactions, purchasing, delivery, payment and other transactions through artuyt.codemanstudio.com (hereafter referred to as Website). These terms may be updated or modified by artuyt.codemanstudio.com at its sole discretion.
- General provisions
- A complete and unconditional consent to conclude this Agreement is the registration of the Customer in this website or putting an order as a registered or unregistered customer, as well as giving consent to present products or services in this website as a partner.
- The website includes products and services that are owned by it (artuyt.codemanstudio.com) and its affiliated partners. The website provides online resources that include, but are not limited to, personal and business pages, service listings, classified announcements, postings, forums, electronic communication means, payments (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) according to these Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as ” “Terms” or “Agreement”).
- Online ordered products and service certificates can be obtained from the Company’s office located in Vazgen Sargsyan 26/3, Yerevan, Armenia, as well as via the delivery service, by specifying the delivery address and the name and the telephone number of the customer or the recipient in advance.
2. Payment terms
- The payment obligation arises when ordering a product or service through artuyt.codemanstudio.com, regardless of where the client prefers to receive the order, at the office or at the indicated address.
- Payment methods are provided in the “Payment” section of the Website, which is an integral part of this Agreement.
- Cash is paid at the time of receiving the order at the office or at the delivery address (only in Yerevan, RA). The customer can open the product or the service certificate immediately, to check its compliance with the qualitative and quantitative features presented on the Website, and then make the payment.
- Online payment is made at the time of order registration, by the payment methods available on the Website.
- Only legal entities can conduct purchases by bank transfer.
3. Delivery terms
- The delivery service is available daily on working days from 10:00 to 16:00, except Saturdays and Sundays. Delay of delivery may be possible in the case of unpredictable events that have taken place independently of our will. In that case, the buyer or the recipient will be notified of the change of the delivery date,
- Delivery Methods are listed in the “Delivery” section of artuyt.codemanstudio.com, which is an integral part of this Agreement.
- If the buyer or the receiver does not like the delivered item for some reason and wants to return it, then the delivery payment must be made regardless of the size of the ordered gifts.
- To deliver the order to two different addresses, you need to form two different orders. Within one order, the product or service certificate can be shipped to one address only.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all the material, graphic or non-graphic images, recordings, music, videos, interactive features and related materials (hereinafter referred to as “Materials”), as well as trademarks, service symbols and the logos (hereinafter referred to as “Symbols”) belong to artuyt.codemanstudio.com or are licensed to and protected by copyright and intellectual property rights in accordance with international conventions and the domestic law.
- The Materials of the Website are provided solely for your personal use and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, licensed or otherwise used for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the owners of the materials.
5. Data privacy
- For artuyt.codemanstudio.com it is of utmost importance to maintain and protect the customers’ data confidentiality. The collected personal data are used to improve delivery and service, and can be transferred to a third party only in the cases provided by the RA “Personal Data Protection Act”.
6. Dispute resolution procedure
- Disputes on these conditions are resolved through negotiations. In case of non-agreement, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the law of the Republic of Armenia.